Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

my first week 1

of working in new place!!

well, as informed earlier in the previous posts dat i already started my new job kan??

alhamdulillah.. everything berjalan lancar setakat ini..

i'm happy walaupun most of the time penat sket la.. well, what to expect from a sumone yang kene bangun kol 5.45 am n off alarm 3 kali untuk finally wakes up on 6 am to rush gerak from home on 6.55 am.. cobaan.. sebab dah terlalu lama selesa, without rush, without really exact terikat ngan attendance.. haha..

i'm just trying to lessen my time stuck kat tol damansara jer sebab that's the worst part of all.. stuck for 10-15 minutes are fine, but 45 minute?? adoi.. not really into that again sebab the hardest part ialah akan sampai lewat kat ofis nanti.. huhu.. if early, then i'll be reaching the place around before 8 am n will spend sumtime to read magazine/newspaper n relax before jalan kaki to the office..

parking in the tropicana city business park is not in my budget.. definitely.. i tried in the early week n it cost me around rm8/rm9 per day.. senang kira, rm 10 la kan.. it doesn't show when i swipe my touch n go n i have to wait until i meet the batu tiga toll to know dat.. adoi.. koyak poketku ini nak menopap jer manjang.. huhu..

having my lunch time berjalan2 all over dat area on my 1st day with the boss' wife really my 'aha' time.. luckily she has the time to show me around melawat kawasan.. then i know where to park with less cost, where to makan n where the surau located.. baru tau plak kewujudan basement kat bawah tu.. baru tau jugak yang the parking is bersambung dengan parking for the mall.. siap ader tram lagi nak bawak pi mall kalau malas nak jalan kaki.. tapi tak tau la timing dia.. ader la reserved parking all over the place situ.. silly me, haha..

quick organizing n adapting myself to the new environment.. managed to park outside the park n jalan sket to office {exercise la konon, but ok what??}.. with only rm80 per month, it's affordable with kinda rm3/rm4 per day.. suit my bajet yang tight manjang tu.. as i live with my parents, i also save up due to my lunch sebab everyday bawak bekal from home.. alah, roti jer pun.. what's the fuss kan?? kene ajar sket perut ni timing makan balik.. kalau tak, mengunyah jer dulu.. hoho.. lagi satu, don't eat too much or otherwise akan perut memulas jer.. haha..

work plak?? i manage things slow n steady for things tak sure n speed up untuk yang dah familiar.. even though keje straight bawah boss {my 2 jobs before pun like dat}, still sumtime ada takut2 jugak to meet the boss.. still sumtime hesitate to call clients, pickup message n do some explaining..

there's a lot i learn everyday.. i'm able to pick up fast n settle it accordingly.. notes for all the jobs written for my future reference next time, just in case i'm losing up my mind over sumting.. hoho.. just take up sumting gud from my last job..

i'm just not going to elaborate satu-satu keje yang dibuat cam keje lama tu.. oh then, maybe my diary will be on n off depend on the situation la kot.. or lebih kepada private/personal expression.. but as for sharing, mostly will be in dis blog la.. but if there's any infos dat i feel shud let others informed, then i will definitely share if i already know inside out as what i make dis blog pun kan..

journey to n back from office.. as i'm staying in shah alam.. n my work place is in tropicana/damansara damai.. i use the federal hiway to get to the glenmarie before entering nkve hiway n exit in damansara.. from there, ada 2 flyover dat i have to go through n straightly after the 2nd flyover, dok kat kanan n ader 1 signboard u-turn to seksyen 17.. u-turn n i will see the junction to enter dis area already..

untuk balik plak, i can use the same junction to exit dat area.. but all the time, traffic is so freakingly bad during that balik time dat i have to use jalan dalam to exit to ldp hiway.. memang ialah no need to stress myself up dengan balik using nkve sebab i'm using a manual car n nak kene tempuh jem lagi?? adoi.. jalan straight jer kat ldp tu before exiting myself in jalan majlis or kawasan perindustrian bebas before i manage to exit happily without much traffic n waiting in the line to get to the federal hiway.. terus jer ke batu tiga tol before entering shah alam with any 6 exits.. i tried almost every exit sepanjang hidup ni la, hoho..

if i balik around 6 pm, then i maybe sampai umah around 7 pm.. there dah ala2 sejam perjalanan balik.. masa pi tadi pun lebih kurang sejam jugak.. okey..

the other options yang bad ialah pi keje using ldp hiway n as mentioned before, using nkve hiway to balik shah alam.. tak sanggup to go for the experience sebab it will stress me seharian n menyakitkan kaki kiri yang dok main clutch sepanjang sangkut2 dalam jem ni.. huhu..

my first week title will be in series.. i think, there's a lot of first week in life yang mungkin akan boleh diceritakan later.. it's gud to have blog to share stories duh, haha..

til then, i'm signing off for now.. malam dah lewat.. i am unable to write on the weekdays sebab dah terlalu penat.. besides, there's a lot to do sebelum menutup mata around 11 pm daily.. kene tido awal sebab nak bangun awal kan.. i'm not really use to sleep early n wake up early, dat's why la kene discipline.. huhu..

everyone dengan keje baru pun will say that they are happy with their new job.. same la tu.. but dis job is less stress compare to the old one n dat bring a lot of differences in my life.. the most important part of all, i do not have to bring keje balik umah.. pemikiran untuk office thing pun tinggal jer kat ofis after step out from the door.. those who understand will really smile for dis sentence.. hehe..

for the time being, i'm not searching for new ones.. enough with dis job now n nak set in mind, do not have to keep jump n jump for jobs.. will try to stay for a long time, i hope.. savings n pelaburan kena amik kira dah sekarang, as my investments already started when i join dis new job.. oh, jangan salah sangka mlm plak yer.. my investments will be my property under my name n the holiday plans n all the travels.. dat's the investments i'm talking about here..

hopefully i'm able to deliver my jobs as requested by the employer n give the best of me for them.. my intention is to be happy in whatever i do n dat will include working in the company.. luv life mungkin sux sedikit, but that will eventually take time bit by bit.. besides working, spending a lot more time with my family before maybe lah akan kurang time tu nanti pada masa depan due to any reason at all..

hopefully, i will enjoy working here as the others do n akan di-confirm-kan n do my best for my life.. no money cannot enjoy maa.. best wishes for myself for my future undertakings.. n my next blog will maybe not bragging about my work la.. sumting else undecided.. hoho.. chiow for now.. muaahh..

0 comments: