Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

raye wit my abang

raye time alone..wit my abang not here..so tak best!

luckily, we celebrate together sekejap jer pada pagi raye..


we're having lovers' time on pagi raye beraye n minta maaf suma.. yaa..dia jauh n i'm here, wit my family..hoho..


well, i cuti sekejap jer untuk raye ni.. 19hb is compulsory leave for my kilang.. so i cuti 1 and a half day yang applied untuk raye ni.. means i stat keje on 23hb.. i am with my admin yang office staff keje on that day..huhu..


my abang is around during dat week here in klang valley.. so we kinda boleh jumpa n spend time together sekejap, when he steal some moments from his busiest time wit his family..


so.. on the 24th (oh..hari selepas stat keje rupenyer), no wonder sonok jer pakai cantik2 dat day.. he arrived in shah alam for a short stay n supposedly to meet in the nite..means selepas balik opis.. tapi..on the way back to home, he suddenly asked to meet in the evening..


straightly menyinggah sat kat giant 13 to buy 2 gifts.. 1 for him n another for her, whom he luv so much too.. so the he-present, dapat 1 box of cadbury gold..tapi tak snap pic plak..in a rush, tak ingat suda..huhu.. {edited}: okey.. dis is one cadbury gold captured here..



oh, ada lagi.. he get an angpau from me.. as i promised earlier n he already got the mms earlier on pagi raya..


abg sangat surprise n shocked when look inside.. i am so big-hearted when he said that he is so pleased, terharu sangat n berbangga sebab dapat duit raya from me.. well~ raya is one occasion yang sangat seronok, so glad to see when people receiving duit raya from me though..hoho.. enuff said..


while the she-present, she get this:


kepala rimau~ ni polisterin-type bantal.. sgt cuddly n sgt sedap..kalau letak kepala terus tenggelam n tdo dengan lenanya..hoho..


this is actually for her birthday, which fall on 23rd september.. dis kepala rimau pun sangat la di-appreciate sesangat by the owner.. memang sonok jer sebab the owner is just like me with the bantal polisterin..angkut ke hulu ke hilir..hik hik..


oh..another thing, we meet sekejap kat pizza hut, near his stay.. maybe like 20-30min kot.. share makan a set of small hawaiian chicken pizza, i bowl of mushroom soup n cokes.. have some chit-chatting with him.. explaining dis jalan-jalan in shah alam before we separated again untuk kesekian kalinya..


apape pun, we still meet kan jugak during dis raye.. i am going to meet him again for my short holiday..kinda hunny-moon on this month jugak.. can't wait to meet him again so much.. i need some time break from my job here in my office.. n also need some time to spend privately with my abang without other people know about my holiday.. huhuhu..


i miss u soo much dear.. i just can't wait to see my dear darling honey in a 2-weeks time.. muaaahhh~

0 comments: