Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

my abg's birthday present

24 oct 2009.. dis is the 1st time of me celebrating my abg's birthday.. he is a sumbody really special for me.. n for dis one time only, i feel of giving a customized present for him.. never a sumbody that i made presents so customized as his..

took some days for a sumbody not-so-creative like me to figure out.. the present is not expensive.. but he really likes the ideas..


dis is sum kind of budak2, childish idea yg i want him to have.. sumting that never presented by anyone in his life..


i get this..



and this..



plus this..



finally..



present ni..abg dapat 2 days before his birthday.. sebab takut cair.. jauh sangat perjalanannyer..huhu..


tq dear.. for really appreciating me n appreciating my efforts in giving u dis present.. tq for everything u've made for me during my holiday n being with u all dis long.. i luv u so much sayang.. muaaahhh..

0 comments: