Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

my luvly birthday weekend

after a long-long arrangement for my birthday weekend..finally..

i got my longly hoped present for my birthday..


to celebrate my 24th birthday..my luv has decided {this is the final decision, duh..} to come to my place to celebrate my special day with me.. [how i'm glad for this decision we've made..hoho..]


yupe..in conjunction to make my 24th (dah tua yer) birthday..i have decided on many things to make my day special..hoho..


on the week before..umm..18 april 2009..i bought my new phone..yang paling penting skali..using my OWN money..wah!! so thrilled..so excited..dengan duit claim yang banyak tu..i've spent a lot for my birthday..memang really planned well..hmmm..my lovely w980 sony ericsson..i like!

next..on the morning of my date with my abang..i went for my facial..absolutely kat zai's beauty formula kat seksyen 9, shah alam..hoho..my treatment started from 10.30am sampai 1.30pm..lame betul..i've made my choice utk facial advance seri diraja..ada 3 treatment yang buat skali harung..tapi dah terlupa plak namanyer..huhu..but take my words..this is the best product ever to be used on the face, body n the inner parts..so why don't you guys check this out here...zaisbeautyformula.com..but, u guys have to use the products first la before buat any treatments..huhu..


my abang arrived like 12.30pm at stesen komuter shah alam..supposedly i have to take him from there to have our lunch together..however, he managed to surprise me with his existence in front of my beauty house..sangat shocked n surprise..memang tak sangka coz i'm in a rush to fetch him..hmmm...


then, we headed our way to nyonya kitchen in plaza masalam, seksyen 9, shah alam..dekat jer coz takleh nak decide kat mane dah..huhu..our 1st meal..i took ketiau goreng n apple juice..my abang ordered nasi goreng {tak sure what type}, telur dadar udang, snowy ice cendol n durian, kopi n air kosong..billed? i guess like 50 sumting? maybe..he paid..i'm a princess for him that day..that whole day..hmm..


after a full stomach, we went to the old town white coffee to buy the original old town's coffee..my abang paid again..hmmm..


after that, we bought a bus ticket for him to return on the next day to his home..huhu..sad..(T_T)..next i dropped him to check in in panmour villa in seksyen 20, shah alam..in front of selangor medical centre..for his bags to stay..ahaks..after some times waiting, we headed our way to jaya jusco bukit tinggi, klang to continue our date..hehe..


basically, i wanted to claim my birthday gift from j-card..tapi cuma dapat voucher? hmm..tak bestnyer..tak berbaloi tul..huhu..jalan-jalan tengok barang, tengok hadiah..oh, i bought a present for my bro kat tropicana life's boutique..for his "best in exam" present..hoho..


dah lapa jalan-jalan, my abang chosed to makan at the manhattan fish market..slalu tengok dis kedai, tapi tak penah rase nak makan..huhu..oh, kali pertama jejak kaki kat sini..my abang ordered 1 set of shared meal for two..namanye premium sea catch whole fish platter..ada ikan merah, ada clams, ada fries, ada calamari, ada udang, nasi skali..i chose sumting cam air sprite ada orange dalam tu kot..yupe, nama dia captain quencher..then abang choose chocolate milk shake..before makanan sampai, i started my meal with ice cream! ada choc n strawberry..sukanye! again, my abang paid again..for rm1o0 sumting..for my treat again..thank you abang..

pic taken in manhattan fish market..


balik lewat n dah penat..huhu..


tomorrow morning? makan-makan lagi ngan my abang nasi lemak yang sedap..my one ada sotong kembang, paru..my abang ada daging rendang n paru kot..terlupa la..sedap sangat..tapi banyak la pulak dia punya lauk n nasi..tak larat nak makan..huhu..then abang check out from hotel n we went back again to plaza masalam to get some presents for friends n family..i managed to get presents for my 'will be married, soon' friends..then we ate {again?} kat pak long (kot?) kopitiam kat bawah tu {pun abang lagi yang pay, huhu..}, before sending him to the bus..huhu..


specially made for my abang, i gave him my chocolate mousse (ada 2 bekas, kecik jer untuk abang bawak balik)..kenyang sangat abang..he likes my cake so much..muaahhh..i luv u so much abang..thanx for the day, the memory, the lovely date, the time, the makan-makan time, dan yang paling penting, the experience which i will never forget on my whole life..thank you so much abang..^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai..I nak tanya..
u dah lama ke guna zai's beauty formula??
ok ke?
I tengah survey pasal zai's beauty formula coz I pon nak try cuba gak..

akak eskrem said...

oh, sory sangat.. baru terperasan dis comment..

i dah lama jugak pakai zai.. since 2007..

so far, so gud..

i suggest for u to drop by in any outlets of theirs, n get some consultation from their representative..

they will check 1st how's ur skin, then they will suggest which n which products to be used in order to improve, or to maintain ur skin..

if anything, do drop by again to ask.. sori sangat tak perasan bout ur comment yer.. sori.. T_T