Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

ame n hasrul wedding in teluk intan

wedding-wedding times come again..

this time, an invitation flew from teluk intan, perak..


oh..on the 2nd of may 2009, my course-mate during study kat umt dulu (only the bride la)..amelia baizatul raiha with her spouse hasrul hasri..hoho..


so, we took off from my kampung at 10.30am up to teluk intan..i'm the driver for my mum's avanza that day..hoho..


after sket-sket nyer kesesatan (hoho..), we arrived safely on 12.15pm, near the bride's house..nice theme colour..one of my favourite..soft purple..hoho..suma relative pun pakai the same fabric n colour tau..nice! ahaks..


i've managed to get in sight during the photographer time with the bride..hehe..


makan-makan time..nice arrangement..lom penah tengok dis arrangement, as the table is put individually with 3 or 4 chairs with them..cam kat garden camtu..hoho..{i ni ketinggalan style ke ape..but serious, this is my 1st time..hoho..}


ni gambar pelamin..chantek jugak tau..simple but nice..hoho..

ingatkan cam nak tunggu bersanding..tapi the bridegroom sampai lambat according to my time..we need to go to the pekan before balik ke shah alam..so me n my sis masuk jap bilik pengantin and have our nice last shot..hehe..{sewel nih, amik gambo manjang..hoho..}


so, ame n hasrul..congratulations for the wedding..semoga jodoh akan sentiasa berpanjangan..semoga tabah menjalani hidup berdua bersama..menghadapi segala rintangan bersama..untuk ame..jawapannye.."tak tau la"..hoho..


after this, a lot more wedding to attend..i will try to attend for those invite me..just feel free untuk melayangkan kad..hoho..

0 comments: