Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

i'm a free lady today~

after 6 years, finally..


i'd be able to free myself from him..


he's been too cruel, too unfair, too mean.. yupe, everything bad..as he thought is equivalent to what he think he is to me.. after the worst thing he did to me.. rasa macam nak mati pun ada.. but i have to get up n run forward n never turning back.. kene bangun cepat, kalau tak makin susah lagi..


so.. on 12 november 2009.. the day for me to celebrate my free status as a single lady..


di kala semua kawan-kawan dah start their new families.. di kala ada kawan-kawan yang dah menimang their first baby girl or boy.. i'm here..being myself alone..


but actually, seeing other people bahagia pun dapat membahagiakan, kan?


my luv life kinda sux.. i'm not blinded by the words, by the wealth, by the materialistics, by the treat.. i'm just scared to live alone..


tapi sekarang, i have sumbody that always support me behind my back.. my abg is there for me.. he's the one encourage me to move on, to not afraid to live alone, believe in me that everything is in my hand..


i held his hand.. look into each other's eyes.. smile.. then step forward.. move along without scared n any hesitation..


i becoming me again.. the old me..


how glad when i able to say to the world, that he's dead n i survive in the broken relationship..


now i found the old me in the current me..


1 perasaan yang tak terkira seronoknya..bila proudly announce i'm finally over with the old book..


sekarang, we have to let all go with the flow..


no more think-think about being in a relationship anymore..


just luv life and live my life happily to get my shine back..


i'm too long overshadowed by all the problems..


so now, i nak buat suma yang menggembirakan diri sendiri..


i want to work well.. i want to live happily.. i nak kumpul duit banyak2.. i nak beli my own first car {adoi..lambat lagi ni}.. i want to add the frequency of my holiday n vacation.. shopping seperti yang suma girls suka {shop til u drop..haha}..


maybe orang akan cakap i am selfish.. but i have to take care of myself.. sape lagi yang nak take good care of me if i'm not the one kan???


i have my abg there to always supporting me.. then, it's ok for me to decide everything.. after this, i no more afraid to walk alone..


kalau orang tanya pasni tentang my nasik minyak.. i guess my answer will be..


"boleh tak kalau tak nak kawen?"


haha..


tired to think anymore..


"boleh tak kalau i pegi makan nasik minyak orang lain jer?? hihihi..."


so kepada kawan2, jemput-jemput la kawan korang yang sorang ni.. kalau ade kesempatan, sampai la cik single lady ni bertandang.. kalau ade rezeki lebey, dapat jugak la serba sedikit cenderahati dari cik single lady..hahaha..


to all yang dah kawen n nak kawen.. all the best n gudluck for the new stage of life after melafazkan akad nanti.. banyak cabaran dan rintangan dalam menghadapi kehidupan bila ber-dua nanti.. hidup lepas kawen lebih ber-realiti daripada masa bercinta dulu.. n this is the time when u will know the true colour of the spouse pun.. semoga berbahagia sehingga akhir hayat nanti..


to all yang dah ber-baby or babies.. mesti chumel2 suma kan macam parent diorang {iaitu, korang}.. this is also another stage of life yang mencabar kemampuan masing2 di samping membahagiakan dan mengeratkan lagi cinta dan kasih sayang di antara mama dan papa.. {*send my kiss la kat the babies' cheek for me..hehe..} cabaran ber-anak tak akan selesai, walaupun anak dah besar sehinggalah berkeluarga sendiri nanti.. sentiasa ada cabaran yang kadang2 tak masuk akal dan tak berkesudahan.. lebih2 lagi dalam zaman sekarang.. all the best for all of u in ur life ya~


so as for me.. i'm living this life with my own way.. being as optimistic as possible.. being as nice as i can be.. being good to everybody.. making others smile n happy is my priority rite now.. di samping to achieve all my other dreams instead of marrying..


to all.. a kiss from me.. muaahhh~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog.... i always read your blog....

huzairin said...

nice to know u if i can

akak eskrem said...

emm.. sori for the late reply.. baru perasan bout the comments.. sori sangat..T_T

to anonymous: thanx for following me..

to huzairin: we can be friends..virtual friends also friends.. ^_^