Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

hello

lately dok nyanyi sorang2 lagu ni..

dah feeling lebih2 tu, siap leh meleleh la plak ayaq mata ni..

adoi, syahdu betul gitu.. huhu..

just memikirkan nasib dan kemungkinan mendatang, makes me keep wondering.. how la the future will be..

amik from youtube..

eh, layan skali meh lagu ni..



i bagi lyric skali siap.. senang korang nak feeling2 skali ni.. huhu..

I've been alone with you, inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips, a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes, i can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide
Cause you know just what to say and you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much..
I love you

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again, how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello!
I've just got to let you know

Cause I wonder where you are, and I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart, for I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying..
I love you

Is it me you're looking for?

Cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you
Tell me how to win your heart, for I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying..
I love you

hmm.. actually ritu main2 donlod lagu2 glee.. dah tau lama pun lagu ni, tapi takder la terasa nak donlod pun..

i tot nak letak glee nyer video clip to share here.. tapi tak dapat la plak.. mostly takder scene the song tu.. i dono la sebab watching glee ni tak sampai lagi part tu.. remember guys, i takder itu star world cenel tu.. huhu..

dah beberapa minggu lately ni dok karok kat umah depan tenet ngan lagu from my w980 mp3 connected to komputer.. lyric plak cari jer straight kat tenet.. apa lagi kan??

wokeh la korang.. layan lagu ni key?? hoho..

2 comments:

azuan said...

x pernh dengar lagu nie huhuu

sweet-luv said...

lagu lama ni.. 80's kot..

takpe, enjoy~~